The HTC is working with Universities and Organisations around the UK to develop novel solutions to a series of clinical and patient led challenges.
Anyone with an interest in technology development for patient benefit, whether you are already involved in the medical field or not, can become an Associate Member and work with the HTC on innovation for patient benefit.
Becoming a member
Membership is free, all we ask is that you promote the work of the HTC within your own networks, support our events and encourage like-minded colleagues to join!
- updates on your area(s) of interest
- access to seminars and events related to your area of interest
- industry, NHS, patient and academic networking opportunities
- access to a panel of scientific, academic, clinical and patient experts for idea development
- access to the HTC Associate Forum to engage in group discussions
- opportunities to visit NHS theatres and view surgical procedures
- an entry point into the NHS Innovation landscape
- access to expertise in design of pilot studies and clinical trials
- access to clinical advisory panels (*paid service)
- access to patients with colorectal disease for clinical validation studies
- access to other technology and clinical networks through HTC partnerships
- bookable workspace in Leeds city centre, and many more.
Our online forum is a great place for HTC Associates with similar interests to share ideas. We hope this will stimulate valuable discussions and enable the HTC to hear about new issues and see novel ideas easily.
Apply to become a member
We will not share your details with external parties but we would like to introduce you to other HTC Associates where we think you may have common interests. By submitting this form you are indicating your agreement to this.