- Leeds Town Hall
- Useful for
- Clinicians, Engineers, HTC Meetings, Industry, Patients, Public & Scientists
Jugaad or ‘frugal’ innovation will be the theme for the HTC’s 2017 National Meeting, to be held in Leeds this September.
Speakers already confirmed for the event include:
- Jaideep Prabhu, Professor of Marketing and Jawaharlal Nehru Professor of Indian Business at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
- Professor Tony Young, Consultant Urological Surgeon at Southend University Hospital and National Clinical Lead for Innovation at NHS England
- Dr. Gnanaraj Jesudian, a Urologist from Christian Medical College, Vellore in South India and chair of the Lancet commission on Global Surgery Center of Excellence in innovation for rural surgery.
- Professor Manju Ray, a specialist in molecular enzymology and cancer biochemistry at the Bose Institute in Kolkata, India
- Anthony Roche, Adjunct Associate Professor of Global Health at the University of Washington, who works with the Global Partners in Anesthesia and Surgery, a multidisciplinary global collaboration focused on improving surgical, pain and perioperative care in resource-poor settings.
Registration is now open via Eventbrite
More details and full programme to follow.