- The Carriageworks
- Useful for
- Clinicians, Engineers & Scientists
This free pelvic floor training workshop, run jointly by Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, the Colorectal Therapies HTC and Impress, focuses on new technologies and ideas in the diagnostics and management of pelvic floor disorders.
Designed as a training event for health care professionals, research engineers and scientists interested in working in the area of incontinence, the event will provide an in-depth understanding of some of clinical challenges that incontinence poses, the significance of the pelvic floor and how technologies are currently used in treatments.
The day will include talks relating to diagnostics, colorectal & urogynaecology with high profile speakers and panel discussions, concluding with a session on multidisciplinary team case studies.
Chairing the panel discussions with be (from Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust): Damian Tolan, Consultant Radiologist, David Jayne, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon and Lynne Rogerson, Consultant Urogynaecologist
- James Hampton, Consultant Radiologist, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- John Casey, Principal Clinical GI Physiologist, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Fiona Marsh, Consultant Urogynaecologist, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Carolynne Vaizey, Consultant Surgeon at St Mark’s Hospital, London North West Healthcare NHS Trust, where she is Chair of Surgery and Lead Surgeon for Intestinal Failure
- Sushil Maslekar, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Julian Hance, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Simon Hill, Consultant Urogynaecologist, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Tamsin Greenwell, Consultant Urological Surgeon at University College London Hospitals NHS Trust, with a special interest in female, reconstructive and neuro-urology
- Jodie Antich & Jenny Watkins, Specialist Physiotherapists, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Only 100 places are available and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Click here to register free via Eventbrite.